Sunday, August 30, 2009

Last August Weekend

Mommy and Daddy tell me that this year has flown by. They keep saying that they can't believe it's almost September! My cousin, Isabella started Kindergarten last week up in Tallahassee. Aunt Amy emailed us lots of pictures during her first week to show us how much fun she is having. We can't wait to see her soon- football season is right around the corner! YAY!

Isabella on her first day of school
Isabella's 1st homework assignment- "All About Me T-Shirt" Me with Daddy and Mommy before dinner at Bonefish
Friday playdate with Melanie- we had SO MUCH FUN!

I loved playing in the ball pit!
I loved throwing the balls out and laughing...
Mommy and Daddy don't usually like it when I throw my toys!

Here are 2 videos...


I loved watching the little girls and boys jumping on the trampoline.

We were so thirsty from all that playing! It was time for lunch!
I fell asleep on the way home- I was exhausted!
Getting ready to go to the Cheesecake Factory to meet Madison and her mommy and daddy!
Daddy played baseball with Madison's daddy, Chris.
Madison is a little over 1 week older than me!
We ate yummy food!

It was so nice to see them!
Pushing my new grocery cart after a walk on the beach Sunday morning.
Getting closer to walking! Watch out everyone!
Happy 50th Birthday, Grandpa Barry!
He and Grandma came over for dinner on Sunday evening.
I helped him open his gift.

1 comment:

The Howell Family said...

I love her grocery cart. We had one exactly like that for our girls and they loved it. It was great for them while they learned to walk. She is getting to be such a big girl. Great pictures!