Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Isabella and Great Grandma

Today is a special day shared by Isabella and Great Grandma Trudy. I had fun spending the day with Isabella, but Great Grandma is far away in Illinois. So I'm sending her huggies from Florida.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Isabella loves to play with Aunt Nel and Uncle Tim's dog Leo when she stays in Sarasota.Isabella was in Papa's car ready for her ride back to Tallahassee.
We emailed these pictures to Great Grandma Trudy from our hotel room in Tallahassee this morning.
I didn't do too well holding the sign Mommy made.

1 comment:

The Howell Family said...

I do recognize the furniture in the Staybridge rooms. That's where we lived for 4 months after our fire. I hope you had a nice stay. It's nice it's so close to Chris and Amy's house.