Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary

We celebrated our 5th anniversary on Friday. It's amazing how fast 5 years has flown, but including our "dating days" it's really 11+ years that we've been together! WOW! Time sure does fly by! Aaron was in Tallahassee all last week. Addison and I are so glad to have him home. We had a wonderful dinner at home together Friday, then Saturday night we went to Ruth's Chris.
We cannot wait to see what the next 5 years and many years after that have to hold for us. We are blessed to have many wonderful memories together. Thank you to all our family and friends that have contributed to our great memories. We love you all!
Addison wasn't sad to see us go- she waved happily as we left for dinner. Good morning Mommy and Daddy! I was a good girl for Grammie and Papa!
(peeking out from her crib)

Playing with my Mickey Mouse plate and spoon while Mommy makes my breakfast.
Playing with my sound puzzle.
Concentrating with my "long and pointy" Rocklein tongue!
Checking out the magazine rack in the bathroom.
Is it time for a bath?

No comments: