Wednesday, August 5, 2009

10 months old!

Here are some videos from my 9th month. Mommy and Daddy can't believe how fast the time has flown by. I love to dance or "bob my head" as Daddy says. I love eating finger foods and feeding them to Mommy and Grammie in the morning, although I haven't gotten any teeth yet. I'm starting to learn the hand movements to Itsy Bitsy Spider and put my hands up for the sun. I am able to stand without holding onto things and have fun cruising along tables and couches. I continue to babble and use lots of sounds even "dadada" and "nananana". Whenever the phone rings, I put my hand up to my ear like I'm answering it. Grammie, Mommy and Daddy often ask me to get things for them. I am good at listening and doing what they ask- like getting my ball, putting things on my head, bringing Mickey, bringing Isabella's Dora doll, giving things huggies and kisses, and "feeding" Cheerios to the Zebra on the highchair at Grammie and Papa's house. I'm even starting to put my hands together to ask for "more"! I'm so much fun!!

I love my BIG BELLY!!

More dancing!

Bath with Isabella

Peek a Boo with my book

couch giggles

1 comment:

Aunt Lynda and Uncle Richard said...

So precious - We love the head "bob" & Bella is so loving & good to Addsion - What sweet little blessings they are - We LOVE our beautiful family :)