Friday, September 19, 2008

Update- 38 weeks

Our triage appointment went GREAT! The nurse said Addison is "perfect in every way". Her heartrate, amniotic fluid level, movement, etc. She was very happy with how she's doing and said all we need are contractions. I've been waiting for them, but nothing yet :) Dr. Hoertz wants me to go once a week for the triage checks to make sure things are still going well. They didn't change my due date- so it's still Oct 1. I think the visit put me at ease and helped me relax a little bit more. I'm still anxious to meet her, but realize she's fine and she'll come when she's ready. They did an ultrasound so we got to see little parts of her at a time (since she's a lot bigger now, we could only see parts at a time). When I asked the nurse how big she was, she said estimates could be at least a pound off, but she felt around and said "she's the perfect size for your body". Hopefully that means less than 8 pounds?!?!

We go back to the doctor on Tuesday, then back to Triage on Thursday. We'll keep the updates coming!

No comments: