Wednesday, September 10, 2008

37 weeks!

We are 37 weeks today~ "full term". Only 3 weeks to go until our official due date of October 1! We went to the doctor today and he did an internal exam. Addison's head is not engaged in my pelvis, my cervix is soft and about a fingertip (1cm) dilated. Not much, but better than nothing I guess. Oh yeah- good news- I didn't gain ANY weight this week! So my weight gain remained at 41 pounds. UGH! I am thinking a lot of it is water weight... wishful thinking I guess. My feet were swollen when I woke up this morning. Usually they are swollen at the end of the day, then go back to "normal pregnancy size" by morning... not today! Dr. Hoertz told us to go to a movie this weekend, because we wouldn't need a babysitter :) We will go back on Tuesday afternoon to see if anything has changed. My bags are packed and all set for when Addison decides she's ready! We'll keep you posted!

No comments: