Sunday, September 14, 2008

37 week pictures

Here are pictures from this weekend. I had a sudden burst of energy this morning, so we'll see if that was just a fluke or a true sign that labor is around the corner! It would be nice if it was true. Tomorrow night is a full moon. Not sure that I believe in that, but they do say the hospitals are extra busy around full moons. Aaron and I went for a walk on the beach yesterday and a walk around our neighborhood tonight. I know they say walking is a wivestale too, but it sure can't hurt, right?! Enjoy the pictures of my beach ball belly. The days of the "bump" are long past.
















My mom has a picture similar to this one when she was pregnant, so we took this last night at their house just for laughs.

















Wishful thinking for fall. :) You can even catch a glimpse of my swollen ankles in this one... lovely.

No comments: