Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Dancing Video

Watching Papa fix the sprinkler
Keeping Papa company- reading him a book while he's working.

Addison has been saying some hillarious things lately. Especially last night while petting our cat, Abby. She gave her lots of hugs and kisses and said "wub u Abby" which is love you Abby, then "I two now Abby". She also was talking to Abby about what she was eating... but those were the cutest.

Here's her newest dancing video. I tried to repeat most of what she said so you could understand her. But I'll write a transcript here just in case you don't catch it all. There are a few things I'm not sure what she was saying.

"Yay! Dance this song. Two now. Sugarland! Like this song! Dance. This dance? No! Yes! Airplane! Fly, fly airplane! Airplane! I see it! Truck out there."

No comments: