Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dove Mountain, Arizona

Aaron and I took a trip to Dove Mountain, Arizona and had a relaxing vacation at the Ritz Carlton. Here are pictures from our wonderful trip.

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0camndfo2bmwft

I added captions to most of the pictures.
Here are some videos to watch, but I'd look at the pictures first so you know what the videos mean :-)


Please pardon my laughter in this video! Aaron was one of the last ones to get on the horse- which means it was pretty late in the evening. I was standing with a few friends while watching him.

We had an awesome time dancing to the band. We started out line dancing, then turned out to be one of the only couples on the dance floor! For those of you that know us pretty well- you know that we didn't mind being the only ones out there- we had a great time!

Here is the flautist playing- it's kind of difficult to hear on the camera.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Welcome back! I knew yall were going somewhere but couldn't remember where. It looks like a beautiful place! So glad you had such a great time and glad you made it home safe and sound:)