Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to Mom and Dad! Today they celebrate 34 years of happiness. "Parents teach love by living it. Parents teach life by sharing it." Thank you for passing love and strength onto the next generation. You should be so proud of the beautiful gift you've shown us. We wish you everything that makes you happy.
Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband. 6 years ago my wish came true of finding a great husband and best friend all in one. It's amazing how 6 years can pass by so quickly. We've had so many memorable experiences in 6 short years: becoming an aunt and uncle, masters' degrees, moving back "home", professional baseball, beginning careers, owning a home, starting a family, travel, and so many more! I look forward to the many more memories we will share together. My love for you grows more as each day passes. I love you with all my heart, Aaron!!
Aaron and I are blessed to share the same anniversary with my parents. Not only do we share the special date, we celebrated our wedding reception at the same location, only 28 years later.
August 14, 1976
August 14, 2004
August 14, 1976
August 14, 2004
August 14, 1976
August 14, 2004
August 14, 2004

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Happy Anniversary to 2 VERY SPECIAL couples!! Love yall!!

Annette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annette said...

How perfect....here's to all four of you (I am raising my glass). :)

Jon and Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! Loved the pictures! How special you can share the date with your parents.