Sunday, August 29, 2010

Grandma Claire Rocklein

Grandma Rocklein passed away 7 years ago today at the age of 88. I know I don't speak for myself when I say she is missed more than words could ever express. She made such an impact on my life and I am blessed each day by the memories I hold dear to my heart. I know Addison would've had so much fun with her. She sleeps with her special blanket that her Great Grandma made and is blessed to have Claire as her middle name. We went and "visited" Grandma and Grandpa Rocklein, but explained to Addison that they live in Heaven with lots of family and friends. Grandma and Grandpa were born and raised in New York, had 7 children there and lived most of their lives there before moving to Florida. We enjoy remembering Grandma at family gatherings with the songs "New York, New York" and "What a Wonderful World". I hope you enjoy the pictures and wonderful music. As you can tell in the pictures below, Addison was right at home while we were there today.

Grandma and Grandpa Rocklein
We Love You, Grandma!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brings tears to my eyes, but memories bring smiles to my heart.