Friday, August 20, 2010

Addison's First Haircut

Mom and I took Addison to Yellow Strawberry for her first haircut! Her hair was getting pretty long and we thought it was time for a cut. I had been growing my hair out longer too so I could pull it back for the summer. I got tired of that and decided to cut mine today too. So we both had appointments- Addison went first and got a cute cut from Summer. While at Yellow Strawberry, we ran into Aunt Nel who was having her haircut too! After our haircuts, we went to the mall and went shopping. While shopping, we saw Kelly and Taylor (Addison's best friend) who were also shopping at Macy's. We talked about all the fun we'll have tomorrow when we all go to see Elmo at the toy store! Then we ran into Aunt Nel again! We went to lunch with Aunt Nel at Cosimo's and had a fun time. We did some more shopping then came home. Such a fun day!
Before Addison's haircut
Before her haircut Talking to Summer about what we want to do with Addison's hair- she wasn't so sure at this time what was going to happen! This was before my haircut too- it was early so I didn't dry my hair- just came wet since I knew it was going to be cut :-) Addison started out on my lap but then asked to sit with Grammie. We gave her a lollipop to help keep her at ease. She was very nervous. Grammie helped make her feel better.
Addison has some bangs! When her haircut was over, Addison was back to her normal "chatty" and independent self. She looks so much "older"! Showing off her new haircut. She is very proud and was so funny today!
Trying on Mommy's new shoes at Macy's.
Checking them out in the mirror.
Having lunch


No comments: