Monday, December 21, 2009

Wedding Fun!

On Saturday we ran some errands and stopped by Grandpa Barry's work (Evie's). They had a bounce house that I got to jump in.

I had fun driving the car.
On Saturday evening, Mommy and Daddy took me over to Grammie and Papa's for a sleepover. They had a wedding to go to for one of Mommy's friends from work.

Giving Daddy a hug before they left.
Don't worry about me- you know I'll be fine with Grammie and Papa!

The beautiful bride.
At the reception


Our table was the "Beach Club" table.
We fit in perfectly with our table name- look at all of our empty glasses (before our salads came)!
They had a foto booth with all types of dress up props. We had so much fun! Here are Jessica and Brian posing.
The fun ladies from work.
Not sure why we decided it would be fun to pose with the roses...
Dancing Queens!!

On Sunday, we met Mommy and Daddy at First Watch for breakfast.


Building a tower with creamers.
So tall!
Back at home playing with one of my many bags.
Just like Mommy's!


No comments: