Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our 14 month old

Here are some pictures I haven't posted from a couple of weekends. Can't believe we have a 14 month old!! She loves everything associated with Christmas... the decorations, the lights, the shopping, the music, and so much more! So much FUN!!
Daddy caught Mommy and I playing outside (and took pictures through the window... so sneaky) at Grandma Kerry and Grandpa Barry's house the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

Riding on the pony at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Papa showing me Santa Claus... just one of thousands of decorations they have at their house! Sure keeps me busy when I'm there! I love to see all of them.
I love playing with my Christmas stuffed animals.
I especially love carrying around this snowman.
AND ATTACKING HIM!

Helping Mommy decorate MY Christmas tree.
Showing Mommy where I want an ornament.
Here's my new light up snowman from Grammie and Papa!
I put it on the tree! (with some help of course)
I love taking Mommy's hair clips. I finally have some hair so Mommy put it in my hair!!
Don't worry- we were just playing around the house- Mommy would never take me out like this!



On Saturday night after we watched the Gators lose at Gecko's.
Daddy and I were watching ESPN after the game.

I stayed up "late" playing!

On Sunday we did LOTS of errands.
Mommy and Daddy took me to the park because I was such a good girl!




I love to color pictures.
Helping Mommy and Daddy with the Christmas lights.

No comments: