Monday, December 14, 2009

New Pictures...

Celebrating Jen's Birthday on Friday at her house.
Amanda's dog Jake was there. He wanted to share my snack.

I love animals!
Here I am holding a picture of baby Carter who lives in Jacksonville.
I'd sure love to meet him someday!
Here he is!
Grammie and Papa came over for drinks and snacks before we went to Urban Flats to celebrate Papa's birthday.

At dinner.
Not in the mood for more pictures!
Ready to window shop at the pet adoption center across the parking lot from the restaurant. Good thing it wasn't open!
Papa showed me the doggies.
Grammie saw a cute kitty- Mommy and I named her mittens!
Hi Mittens!
Mittens wanted to come and play.
Here we are at home.
Saying hello to our angel.
Sunday morning I wore my princess tutu pajamas.
And we went back to see Mittens. She just LOVED me!
Mommy gave me pigtails before my nap.

1 comment:

Jon and Jessica said...

Precious! Did mittens come home with you?