Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So Proud of Daddy...

Daddy was the featured article in Symetra's (his company's broker/dealer) newsletter. Sadly, Mommy can't figure out how to link the PDF file onto the blog. If you would like to see the article, send Mommy an email and we'll happy to email it to you. He's been so busy with work lately- not only with his new position, but he continues to do well with his existing and new clients! So much so that he continues to rank in the top 40 (#29) producers for the entire Symetra company! He qualified for another trip this year- to Washington state- but Mommy and Daddy declined because it falls on my first birthday.

Since Daddy's been busy this week, Mommy and I have kept busy as well. We went to a baby shower for a friend of Mommy's from work last night. I was such a good girl throughout the entire dinner- almost 2 hours! I got to play with a balloon for a little bit- which I LOVE!! I was so worn out from all the fun, I fell asleep in the car on the way home-- it was 9:00-- 2 hours past my "bedtime". Then tonight, Grammie and Papa took us to their "club" for dinner. We had lots of fun as usual. I was out late again tonight- I'll have to catch up on my sleep tomorrow during naptime.

Balloons always make me so happy!

In my dress for dinner with Grammie and Papa.

Such a good eater!
I love my picture album book.
So happy with Grammie and Papa.
Pretty yellow flower behind my ear.



No comments: