Monday, September 14, 2009

big girl

Mommy had work meetings Friday and Saturday, so I spent an extra day with Grammie on Friday and spent all day with Daddy on Saturday. When Mommy got home on Saturday we had some friends over to watch the FSU game. The game was so exciting I didn't go to bed until 900! Even with everyone's yelling and screaming I slept well. I was still tired Sunday and took a 4 hour morning nap! WHEW!! Here are some pictures...Ready for Grammie to come pick me up and take me to my
playgroup Friday morning!
Hanging out with Daddy during the game.
Having a little snack.
Playing with my mirror.
Daddy and Uncle Bob were playing with Taylor and I in the kitchen!
So silly!
Sunday morning I went shopping!
Got my purse!
Here's my purse Mommy!
Helping fold the clothes.
Gorgeous hair after a 4 hour nap!

Pointing at Mommy's shirt- I can always spot a Seminole!
There it is! Go 'Noles!
On Monday afternoon, while Mommy and Daddy were working,
Papa took me for a dip in the pool!
I was so excited to go in, they didn't even put my bathing suit on!
I LOVE to splash!



No comments: