Sunday, September 20, 2009

new pics

On Saturday I decided to make Mommy and Daddy really excited and take 8 steps. Since then, I stick to my usual 2-3 steps, then sit down and laugh. Mommy and Daddy say it's fine if I take my time. You can see the video of my 8 steps Mommy posted on Saturday- next post down.
Here I am playing with my shopping cart before heading to Playaway on Friday.

The swings sure were fun at Playaway, but they made me sleepy!

Big yawn! It's naptime!
Crawling through the tunnel- there's Melanie behind me!
Here I come!
Mommy got our fall decorations out this weekend. I love the pumpkins!



We went to Grandma Kerry and Grandpa Barry's house to celebrate Daddy's birthday early. We'll celebrate again this weekend in Tallahassee!
Playing in the toy box
What is Grandpa Barry doing to me?
Looking out the window with Grandma Kerry- peek-a-boo Grandpa Barry!
Grandma sure put a lot of candles on Daddy's cake- 28 to be exact!
Hurry Daddy! Blow them out before the house burns down!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures Laura,it means so very much for us to be able to see Addison grow up. I love her jeans! Love you all, Grandma T