Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wedding Weekend Fun!

First, some pictures of our big 9 month old :-)
Addison loves her Annie doll. She loves to give her "huggies"Playing at Grammie and Papa's

Ready for lunch, Grammie!

Drinking my "milk" in my sippy cup
My new gate on my bedroom door so I play and see what's going on in the hall without escaping!
We went to Atlanta for dear friends, Holly and Blair's wedding. The bride was beautiful, the wedding was wonderful and we had so much fun! It was like a college reunion of so many great friends. Addison stayed the weekend with Grammie (Papa was out of town) and she had a surprise visitor-- Isabella! Amy, Chris and Isabella came down for Chris' grandmother's funeral. Isabella stayed in Sarasota when Amy and Chris went back to Tallahassee today. So she will be here for a few weeks! Addison will LOVE her cousin's visit, as will we! She is so much fun. We are glad to be home with Addison. We missed her so much but are thankful to be able to go on trips to have some time to ourselves every once in a while.
Aaron and Chevy delivered the cake and were so proud that it was still standing!
Time for dancing!
Oh boy- shirts are coming off!
We love this couple and wish them the best of everything!
Everyone waved pom poms when the couple left.
Blair gave me a big goodbye hug!
On to the after party at the Twisted Taco!

2 comments:

The Howell Family said...

Love the pictures, I can't believe Addison is already 9 months old. I love her outfit in the picture with her doll Annie. My sister (Lala as well) gave Alexandra that same outfit for her first birthday. Very exciting that Isabella will be in Sarasota for a few weeks. I'm sure she will have tons of fun.

Leanne said...

Haha, I like that last pic of Aaron with his cocktail (I am assuming Captn' & Coke) and his suave dance moves! All the pics are cute and it looks you had a great time. We miss ya'll!!