Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Miami Trip

Mommy, Daddy and I took a trip to Miami to visit Daddy's family who was there for a volleyball tournament. Grandma Kerry came with us. Daddy's aunt, uncle and cousins live in Omaha, NE, so it was quite a treat to spend the weekend with them! Mommy and Daddy hadn't seen them since their wedding~ almost 5 years ago! I had fun meeting some more family!















Great Aunt Jackie (Grandma Kerry's sister)














Daddy and Paul in the pool

Great Uncle Jim and Carolyn































Paul loved putting his hat on me!












I loved watching the volleyball matches!
They were so exciting!







Mommy and Daddy couldn't believe I fell asleep with all the noise!
I was tired!









Here's a picture of us with Libby.
We went to the beach and I swam in the Atlantic Ocean.










Here I am again with Paul's hat on. Daddy liked this one- Go Noles!











We stopped for lunch and Mommy let me sit on the seat after she changed my diaper. I was so happy to get out of my seat for a few minutes!



















No comments: