Friday, July 17, 2009

Please Pray

Even though I don't know this family, I wanted to post this story about little Kate McRae.
Her family needs everyone's prayers right now. Even though this would've touched my heart before, as a mom, this story really hit home for me. I cannot imagine going through what this family has faced in the past 18 days; having a healthy daughter one day, then finding out she has a malignant brain tumor.
Please take a minute and say a prayer for this little girl and her family.

This song was written for her after her diagnosis.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92JevgM8RBw




3 comments:

The Howell Family said...

I've been following this family too, it's just heartbreaking.

Connie and Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Connie and Chris said...

Just so sad!! It's so scary how things like this can happen. We have a friend whose daughter was just diagnosed with stage IV, high-risk neuroblastoma, a fairly rare childhood cancer, at age 2. Unfortunately, there is a huge tumor "hugging" her Aorta along with spots along her spine, in her abdomen, her bones, and bone marrow!

I can't understand why this happens to anyone especially a child ... I will keep your lil friend in our prayers.