Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"Bump" Pictures and Movement!



Hi again!

I thought I'd add a couple more pictures. Aaron and I went for a walk this evening and I realized I had taken a picture several weeks ago wearing the same outfit I wore tonight. I thought it would be a good comparison. So the first one is from 9 weeks and the other is 17 weeks 6 days (it'll be 18 weeks tomorrow).

So exciting to say that I felt the baby move for the first time yesterday morning while I was eating breakfast. I'm convinced that's what it was- it felt like fluttering near my belly button. It was awesome- definitely nothing I've ever felt before!

1 comment:

brad, amanda, and brody said...

All of your pictures are so great! You look wonderful and so precious! Can't wait to hear the sex...Brody will either have a college roomate or a girlfriend!!!