Wednesday, April 9, 2008

15 Weeks!

5 weeks














12 weeks














15 weeks



















15 weeks


















Many of you have been asking for new pictures, so here are some of my growing baby bump! Aaron took the 15 week pictures tonight. I was told by a friend to wear the same outfit for each belly picture- sorry the first one is different. I'm now officially wearing maternity pants because my old pants were too tight around my waist. I went shopping with my mom and Aaron's mom Saturday and found some new clothes that fit! I go back to the doctor 2 weeks from today for my monthly appointment. We are 5 weeks away from 20 weeks... the week of the big ultrasound that takes all the measurements of the baby and tells us if we're having a boy or a girl! We're counting down the days. Keep our growing baby in your prayers that things continue healthy and happy!

2 comments:

Annette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annette said...

You are too cute. It is great to see the progression.

Love and miss you-
Annette