Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The ABCs of Me

Got this from Leanne's blog- looks like fun! Here is goes!

The ABCs of me:

A: Age 29

B: Bed Size: FULL (yes we have a full size bed and sometimes feel like we're very far away). We will upgrade to a king in our new house and that will feel HUGE!

C: Chore I hate: Where do I begin?! Putting clean clothes away and changing the litter box... blah! It was great when I was pregnant because I had to stay away from that.

D: Dogs: None. We enjoy being able to go out of town and not spending a small fortune on having our pets taken care of. We love other's dogs and had fun visiting the guide dogs but don't forsee ourselves having any in the near future.

E: Essential start to your day: 5 extra minutes to lay in bed and think about the day ahead.

F: Favorite color: green, blue, pink

G: Gold or Silver: silver

H: Height: 5' even

I: Instruments you play: hmm... Addison's Dora guitar and bath flutes!

J: Job title: Speech Language Pathologist

K: Kids: Addison Claire age 2 1/2

L: Live: Sarasota, FL

M: Mom's Name: Marion

N: Nicknames: LaLa, Annie, Sissy

O: Overnight hospital stay: 1- October 6, 2008, Addison's birth

P: Pet Peeve: Naivety, Jealousy, Lying

Q: Quote from a Movie: I have nothing on this one...

R: Righty or Lefty: Righty

S: Siblings: 1- my older sister Amy

T: Time you wake up: On a work day 6:25 but then I lay there for 5 more minutes, Non work day 700 or if I'm lucky 730!

U: Underwear: Not sure how to answer that question other than yes!

V: Vegetable I dislike: Can't think of any other than brussel sprouts, beets and radishes

W: What makes you run late: If Addison wakes up earlier than expected in the morning on a work day.

X: X-rays: at dental visits and during my beginning of the year ER visits

Y: Yummy food you make: Recently Aaron and Dad have raved about my strawberry pie and have invited me to make it any time!

Z: Favorite zoo animal: I've never really thought about this one... Giraffes

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Hmm, I may need the recipe for that strawberry pie! Love all the pics of Isabella and Addison. Sweet, sweet cousins that obviously ADORE each other! Miss and love yall:)