Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Start to our Weekend

Playing with Abby on Sunday when we got home from Tallahassee


Addison loves pockets. Wish I had my pictures from when I was her age with my hands in my pockets!
On Friday afternoon, we went on a picnic and played at Island Park with our friend, Jeanne.
A squirrel came VERY close- I barely zoomed in to take this picture!


We had a delicious dinner on Friday at Bonefish. We had a great time- just the 3 of us!
Addison ate her dinner and 3/4 of my grouper! She kept asking for more. On our trip to the potty, she found out their toilets are not noisy when they flush :-) She LOVES Bonefish- even more!

I took her to the restroom then we came back and she sat on my lap. Aaron and I were talking- not paying attention and she had taken a lemon and decided to start eating it! Here she is finishing up her plate with her food and mine on it!



Eating some more!

Here are 2 videos...

We got home from dinner and Addison was not slowing down for bed. We had such an enjoyable dinner and she was ready for more fun! We Skyped with Grandma Trudy and Grandpa Bob in Illinois and she was so silly and fun for them. She loves seeing them on the computer. We showed her pictures of their kitchen they recently painted and she said "I love the color!" She was sure to tell them, too.




BEACH SATURDAY!!!







The waves were higher than usual and it was chilly because it was so windy!



No comments: