Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Rest of our Weekend

My Lenten Promise was to reduce the amount of time I spend on the computer (blogging, facebook, etc). You may have noticed that I have limited my blog postings to once a week (most of the time). However, it has been so difficult posting once a week when I have SO MANY GREAT pictures! So here are some pictures from Sunday. I didn't include any of our bunny pictures... I will keep you in suspense on those until after Easter!!


Sunday morning, Grammie and Papa invited us to join them for brunch before bunny pictures.

Addison asked Papa to take her outside to look at the fountain when we were done eating.

Then they came back inside and she helped Papa finish his orange juice!


I know these are blurry, but Addison was DANCING her way out of "Grammie and Papa's Club" where we had brunch. She was so excited to see the bunnies next!


Balance beam!
Here we are meeting the fluffiest bunny ever! This is the one Addison held most for the pictures. The other 2 bunnies sat nicely and she was able to pet them, but this little one was so cuddly, he let us hold him the whole time!

Here she is on set! Sneak peek!!
We went over for a swim after Addison's nap. This is her first time of the year IN the pool. She's had her feet in lots, but finally got in and swam. It was chilly, but we had fun!


Playing Easter eggs with Papa before dinner.

No comments: