Friday, February 11, 2011

Birthday Weekend!

We went to Bonefish last night with my parents to celebrate my birthday. Here are some pictures we took. We had a lot of fun, but I promise we didn't have as much to drink as it looks like in some of these pictures!!



Mom and Dad watched Addison Friday morning while Aaron and I met the contractor of our house. When I returned to pick Addison up, they had a surprise waiting for me. Here is Addison getting everything ready.


Mom and Dad said she was so excited for me to get there- she was waiting by the window looking for me.

Such a fun Birthday surprise!


She helped me open my gift, too.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Haha, yeah right Laura...I know how GOOD those martinis are at Bonefish! It's ok though, you deserve to celebrate on your birthday:) Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating. Love the pics. Miss and love you!!