Thursday, December 30, 2010

Addison's Haircut... etc

Addison and her Bitty Baby, Lizzie
Rocking Lizzie to sleep
Addison did this on her own... She moved all the toys she could to create a choo choo train. She's standing on her bench and there are toys behind her too. We couldn't get a picture of her directing all the animals to say "choo choo and chugga chugga" or telling Aaron to sit on the pony and me to sit behind her and ride on her choo choo. It was too funny.

Last night after bath, I decided to trim Addison's hair. I only took an inch off because I was afraid I would make a mistake. I knew I could take her somewhere to get it fixed if I did. It turned out pretty good! I didn't take an after picture yet, so I'll do that today.


She seems like she's growing up so much by the things she says and does. Makes us smile everyday for sure!

No comments: