Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful 2nd Mother's Day. It started with a delicious breakfast (cooked by Aaron) and thoughtful gifts, then we headed over to my parents' to swim. Aaron and Addison took me to Bonefish for dinner- YUM. We had a great day and I am so thankful for all the blessings God has put into my life.

Ready to swim- wearing her new t-shirt that she loves- from Mommy's work. Swim, swim, swim!


Addison decided she wanted to blow bubbles like Mommy! She put her face in the water many times without us asking... she's getting brave!
Kicking like a mermaid :-)
Lots of giggles!
Throwing the "big" ball to Daddy. "Big" is one of her favorite words- she loves to tell us when things are big.


Ahhh! Papa threw the ball to us and we all got splashed!

Blowing more bubbles!
Time for a snack! Special treat at Grammie and Papa's- a BIG juice pack!
Headed to dinner
I love these two so very much!
Waiting for our table at Bonefish

No comments: