Thursday, April 8, 2010

18 months old!

Addison is now 18 months old... 1 1/2!! Guess the saying is true... time flies when you're having fun! She is growing into such a happy little toddler. She had 2 shots today at the doctor but got a lollipop from the nurse afterwards!
She still weighs 25 pounds (52nd percentile) and is 31 inches tall (26th percentile). She is such a great eater. Still haven't found much she doesn't like. Here are some pictures of her enjoying a first... shrimp cocktail at Grammie and Papa's. I think she might have liked the cocktail sauce more than the shrimp! She sure enjoyed dipping! She loves red meat- prime rib, Papa's juicy steaks, and lamb from Easter, but always eats other meats too.
Great Grandma Lucas showed me how to dip my shrimp
More sauce please!

"Relaxing" in the driving shopping cart at Publix while enjoying my cookie... after I got 2 shots at the doctor.

UH OH! Addison's favorite thing to say today.
Helping Mommy sweep the floor.


No comments: