Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We spent a fun Halloween weekend in Tallahassee. Mommy, Daddy and I went up on Thursday night so Daddy could play in the Alumni Baseball golf tournament. He won the longest drive contest on the 18th hole at Southwood and came home with lots of fun prizes. Mommy and I went to Isabella's school for a Say No to Drugs assembly on Friday afternoon. It was lots of fun to see her new school and all her friends.
I love all this excitement!
Isabella and I had fun dancing and singing on the way home.
I love to play with Isabella's toys!


Everything is so funny to me lately.
Here are a few of my laughs Mommy caught on movie.
Walking around with Uncle Chris.


Grammie and Papa took all the girls to breakfast on Saturday.
Daddy and Uncle Chris went to the football game.



Isabella played Guess Who while I was taking my nap.
Papa said I looked like a bug crawling on the floor in my costume!
Tinkerbell

Aunt Amy and Uncle Chris have neighbors that go ALL OUT for all the holidays.
Here we are getting ready to trick or treat!
Isabella shared a piece of candy with me- even though I didn't eat it.

Isabella was so proud of all the candy she got!
Opening my Halloween gifts from Grammie and Papa.
Time to head back to Sarasota.
I was exhausted from all the fun and slept for 2 hours in the car!
I woke up just as we got off our exit.

No comments: