Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fun pictures

Here are some pictures that capture Addison's FUN personality. We love hearing her try to imitate things that we say- especially words with L!! Her tongue gets going and it's too cute! She is quite the walker now. She is becoming more independent and chooses not to hold your finger so much now.
On a bridge walk with Mommy and Daddy Saturday morning.
We played at the park afterwards and saw lots of fun kids!
BIG step down with Daddy.

I LOVE my shadow!
WHOA!!
Grandma Kerry met us to play for a little bit.

We didn't know the water park was open.
It was a little chilly to get too wet, but I loved it!
Reading my book at Carrabbas
Sunday dinner- enjoying my mashed potatoes!
Walking outside with Daddy.
Not the best sample of her walking abilities, but the only video I have right now!

No comments: