Sunday, October 4, 2009

LOTS of birthday party pictures!

My first Birthday party was Saturday! We had so much fun! Thank you to everyone for making my birthday extra special!
Looking at my cake. See my BIG Minnie Mouse balloon in the background?




Playing with Melanie- she turned 1 on Friday!

Opening gifts!!

Wow! This looks FUN! My very own suitcase! CLOTHES!

Ready for CAKE! (and a nap!)








My first professional picture- 2 days old!




All the guests left and I woke up from my GREAT nap! So pretty, Isabella!

Playing with my new doll.

Let me try out her binkie!

Playing in my toy cabinet at Grammie and Papa's house.


Papa and his girls...





Round #2 for CAKE!!!

I dug in this time since I wasn't so tired!










In my jammies going home. Such a fun day but it's passed my bedtime!

We went back to Grammie and Papa's on Sunday morning.

Papa shared his fruit with Isabella and I.


Making a mess with my toys!

Wow- I look SO BIG!!

So happy!
Watching the Bucs with Daddy

Playing with my new doll house
Reading a book with Mommy
Playing with a new bath toy!

No comments: