Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy FIRST Birthday Addison Claire!

Here are pictures from my Birthday.
Good morning, Daddy!
With Mommy before heading to Grammie and Papa's.
Papa took the day off to spend it with Grammie and I.

I love balloons!
Grammie and Papa took me out to breakfast...
What should I order?
Papa shared his water.

When we got home, there was a package waiting for me!
How pretty!
I love closing my bedroom door and waiting for Daddy or Mommy to knock on it.
Ready for dinner!
Great Grandpa Jack called to wish me a Happy Birthday.
I haven't seen him since June, but
I smiled from EAR TO EAR when I heard his voice.
Spaghetti and strawberries ALL OVER!
Grammie and Papa bought me a cupcake!






Phew- my tummy is FULL!
Helping Mommy clean my chair.
I'm a big ONE year old!

Covered in cake and icing,
Your smile stretched ear to ear.

A single candle celebrates,
The fun of your first year.

We all sang Happy Birthday,
You played with wrap and bows.

We smile at how you've touched our lives,
Just one short year ago.

We remember the first time we met you,
Held you and whispered your name.

You've changed our lives forever,
Our hearts will never be the same.

Addison how you'll love this day,
For the fun and presents too.

As parents we'll love this day,
For the gift we got was you.

Each year we'll add another candle,
So proud to watch you grow.

But always with the memory,
Of your first day long ago.

Mommy and Daddy love you, Addison Claire.
Thank you for making us so happy.

No comments: