Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend- 7 months old!

Hi everyone! I am 7 months old now! My favorite things to do are crawl (which I started on Friday), laugh at myself in the mirror, blow raspberries (as you can see by my drool rash in several pictures), smile and laugh some more! I am strong enough to go from crawling to sitting with ease! Mommy and Daddy sure laugh at me a lot. They say I am more fun as each day passes. I had such a busy weekend. Sunday I went swimming in Grammie and Papa's pool for the first time! I was trying so hard to smile and laugh but I was so tired that I went to bed at 600 and didn't wake up until 630 this morning!

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my friend, baby girl Rosenberg. She is due to arrive on May 21st, but I'm sure she has a special day in mind to surprise her Mommy and Daddy, just like I did! Her Daddy is my Godfather. He and my Daddy grew up together, so we're sure to be the best of friends.

Here are some pictures and video from our weekend. God has certainly blessed us with many things to be thankful for each and every day.

Daddy and I made Mommy a cake








We took Grandma Kerry and Grandpa Barry to the Old Salty Dog for lunch on Saturday.




Grammie and Papa came over for dinner on Saturday evening.





Good morning, Mommy! Happy Mother's Day!

Swimming in Grammie and Papa's pool on Sunday.





















I love playing with the dump truck at Grammie and Papa's house!


I love playing in my table at Grammie and Papa's house. I just learned to walk around the table and play the music each time I go by.

Here I am doing a little crawling- I'm getting faster by the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures and videos get cuter and cuter each time. You are truly blessed with that sweet baby girl! :)

Love-
Annette