Monday, May 18, 2009

More Beach Pictures

Mommy and Daddy took me to the beach again this weekend. I took a 20 minute nap in my tent. Now that I'm crawling, the beach was more fun. I could crawl inside my tent, then join Mommy and Daddy on their blanket. Some day I will be angry with Mommy for showing off my chunky legs (see sleeping picture below), but for now everyone says my rolls are SO cute. I enjoy trying new foods and haven't turned anything down~ so far I like everything!














I've started pulling myself up to standing this week. Both of my mattresses in my cribs (at home and at Grammie and Papa's) have been lowered because I stand up so well. Here is a video of one day Grammie caught me trying to stand up. That was a week ago- now I can pull myself up on lots of things. My favorites are to pull up on people, my cribs, and Grammie and Papa's couch.

I am so excited for the weekend. We will see Aunt Amy, Uncle Chris and Isabella. Isabella is having a dance/tap recital and we'll celebrate Aunt Amy's birthday. I'm sure Mommy will post new pictures when we return so y'all can join in on our fun, long weekend!







I love to eat everything! I had carrots with my dinner and got a little messy.




No comments: