Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend Update

For those of you wondering, no baby yet. You'd think after watching our exciting football game yesterday against Miami that I would be in labor right now, but no such luck. We'll just wait for our appointment tomorrow and see what the doctor says. He could wait until the beginning of next week to do anything which would be miserable for us to wait one more week, but I guess we have to trust his judgement and be patient. I still feel fine. I've been having more contractions but nothing real painful or consistent.
Isabella is now doing Cheerleading! Aunt LaLa (as she calls me) is so happy! I just can't wait until I can go watch! Here are a few pictures from one of her practices and a video clip. She is getting so big and is anxious for the arrival of her cousin as much as we are. She asked Amy the other day if Addison was "ready to come out of LaLa's skin yet". Too cute :-)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! So cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. What a great little somersaulter:)

She is going to be a great cousin!

Our fingers are crossed for Addison's arrival:)

Love you-
Annette