Thursday, October 2, 2008

Progress?!

Not much new at our dr's appointment today. Aaron had a benefits fair at USF so my Mom got to come with me. Dr. Hoertz said Addison's head is still high, but he was able to push it today during the exam. He said he could push up on it and it would come back down. He said again as he always does, that some babies don't drop until labor begins, so I guess there is still hope. We will go back on Monday, unless of course we've had her before then. Then back to testing on Tuesday. Addison sure is making us do a lot of driving back and forth to appointments! He will reevaluate things next week to see what's going on. He said he won't induce unless her head is down further. He didn't say how long he would let me go, but I would imagine by the end of next week we'd be in the hospital either being induced or scheduled for a c-section. I still feel great- we're just anxious to meet her and I'm very impatient! Keep praying that she comes sometime this weekend! We're ready!

No comments: