Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!















We hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July yesterday. Sorry I've been slacking on posting new pictures. I've got some from a few weeks ago when Amy and Isabella came for a quick weekend visit. We had lots of fun relaxing at my Mom and Dad's pool. There are also some from yesterday (the 4th of July). We celebrated a friend's birthday at Daruma then went and got TCBY- yum! Addison LOVED that! Last weekend Aaron and I purchased a new car. It was time to trade in his old 2000 Honda Accord. No big surprise, we got another Honda Accord! I'll have to post pictures tomorrow- it's too dark outside to take any now. Aaron and I started our "baby classes" this week. We had a baby care class on Wednesday and will have another this Wednesday (after our doctor's appointment). Then we will head to Naples on Thursday for our "babymoon/early anniversary" long weekend trip. We're going to the LaPlaya resort. Should be nice and relaxing. We'll post some pictures when we return.
Enjoy the updated pictures!
























Isabella LOVED it when Uncle Aaron splashed her. Don't worry- he's not as close as it looks in the picture!















27 weeks and 3 days.
28 weeks starts the 3rd trimester! Where has the time gone?
last night and tonight (the stripes last night made my tummy look smaller)

No comments: