Wednesday, July 23, 2008

10 weeks to go!

Can you believe we're at the 10 week countdown!? Boy has time been flying by! We have an appointment on Monday, then in August we start going every 2 weeks. Then starting in September we go every week. We set up the crib on Friday, so I've posted some pictures. They don't look the greatest because the nursery is still in progress, but as soon as things get more settled, I'll post some so you can see more of the room. We're still waiting on the dresser- should be delivered in a couple of weeks. Addison moves and kicks CONSTANTLY! Not sure if she's dancing, cheerleading, or even playing soccer sometimes! Aaron and I enjoy watching my belly move. According to everything I've read, she's almost 3 1/2 pounds and 14.5 inches long. Keep growing little Addison- we all can't wait to see you... soon!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so wonderful and happy. I can't believe you only have ten weeks left. Love the crib and chair. Shower looks like fun! I am going to go with Addison being a little dancer...hee! hee!

Love you-
Annette

brad, amanda, and brody said...

You look great! And her crib is beautiful!!! You don't have long!

Anonymous said...

10 weeks!! I can't believe it! It seriously just seems like you announced it, and now she is going to be here so soon. The crib looks beautiful...fit for a little princess. We miss ya'll so much and can't wait to see you soon:)
Lots of love-Leanne and Matt