Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fun Stuff from the Week

Being silly with Papa

Kisses and hugs!

Big squeezy hug for Grammie!

Isabella is so strong!!

We had a girls' sleepover on Wednesday night at our house. Aaron was out of town, so Isabella came to spend the night with Addison and I.

Here they are playing dentist.

A picnic breakfast on Thursday morning.

Addison and I took Great Grandma to Cracker Barrel on Thursday for lunch.



On Friday, Addison and I had a girls shopping day. She told me that we needed to go to the pizza place for lunch (she remembered from about 4 months ago when we went there while shopping).

She and I shared a piece of pizza, although she told me she needed her OWN!





Addison drew this FIRETRUCK all by herself. She was nicely drawing while I was putting clothes away. She called me in to see when it was done and told me she drew a firetruck!



No comments: