Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fun with Great Grandpa Jack!

Addison and I spent a fun morning and early afternoon with (Great) Grandpa Jack today! After we played at the house for a bit, we took him to one of Addison's favorite playgrounds. We stayed for a short time because we were all getting hungry for lunch. We enjoyed a delicious lunch together, then took Grandpa home. Addison fell asleep in the car for the first time since the day after Thanksgiving shopping! Phew- she must have been tired! We had a great time! Addison and I are enjoying spending the days together on Thursdays and Fridays. We usually run lots of errands so we get to enjoy Sat and Sun with Daddy!




Addison enjoying her pickle. Yum! When I was pregnant with her, I always asked for extra pickles on my sandwiches... is there a connection maybe? Who knows... we haven't really found any foods she doesn't like! Sound asleep as we turned the corner to pull in the driveway.

No comments: