Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!

We welcomed in the New Year staying up most of the night! And no... we didn't go out partying! We were celebrating Addison's first illness. "Illness" is putting it lightly! New Years Day, we had a 5 hour visit to the ER where they diagnosed Addison with RSV. She had a 102 temp, very runny nose, watery, red eyes, and so much more we have blocked out from memory. Poor thing!! I guess we were lucky to keep her healthy for so long (thanks to "Grammie-care"), but RSV hit her like a TON OF BRICKS! She is actually doing better than expected. She had a rough 2 days, but now is recovering with a cough every now and then, runny nose, and insomnia during the day! She has always been a great sleeper, so we'll have to see if that has ended!
I stayed home with her today, which turned out well because Grandma Lucas went into the hospital with shortness of breath on Sunday morning. So my parents spent most of the day there. I will return to work tomorrow and Addison will spend the day with Grammie and Papa. Addison is on a nebulizer/breathing treatment 4 times a day.
Please keep Grandma and Addison in your prayers for speedy recoveries!
Happy 2010!!
Breathing treatment during Grammie and Papa's visit today while I stayed home with Mommy.
I don't usually wear the mask, but I was showing off for Grammie and Papa.
Coloring a pretty picture


Taking a rest while playing since I decided not to nap again today!


No comments: