Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!!


We are so happy to share the news that our baby is a healthy growing GIRL! Her proud Mommy and Daddy enjoyed watching her and were joined by her Grandma and Papa Lucas (my parents) and Grandma Cheesman (Aaron's Mom). She was waving her arms around throughout the entire ultrasound which made it difficult to get a good picture of her cute little face. And the ultrasound tech said she kept burrowing in my organs (she was facing my spine). In all the other pictures it looks like she's peeking through a hole. I'm pretty sure the blob at the back of her head is some part of my organs because when they measured her head it was nicely shaped- not like it appears. She was sitting right on my bladder which was lovely because they wouldn't let me go to the restroom until AFTER the ultrasound. You can see her hand resting against her cheek. We are so excited :) Keep her in your prayers as she continues to grow!

10 comments:

Aunt Lynda and Uncle Richard said...

Congrats - A girl ~ how wonderful -I know that's what Isabella was hoping for ~ We are so happy for you all - Thanks for keeping us posted on your progress - You look so cute & happy pregnant - She looks excited, waving already xoxooxooxooxxoxo

Anonymous said...

We are just excited for ya'll!! A little girl is going to be such a blessing...and Isabella will be so happy to have a playmate:) We will keep you and baby girl Cheesman in our prayers.
Love-Matt and Leanne

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I knew it was a girl. It seems as if everyone I know lately is having baby girls! I am so happy for the two of you.
Love
Christy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Sean and I are so happy for you. We are glad to hear that she is a healthy, "dancing in your belly" girl!

Love-
AnnetteBEEPIE

Jamie said...

Congratulations ~ You two will experience love like no other for your baby girl. We are happy to hear everyone is healthy and it seems like you have an active one in there!
Your journey to "parenthood" is preparing you for a new and incredible life together. It truly is amazing! Thanks for all the updates - I feel as if we are right there with you and Aaron along the way.
We love you ~ Jamie & Lee

Anonymous said...

A little cheerleader! I am so excited for you. Being a mom is the best thing that ever happened to me. I can't wait to meet her. When is your due date?
Christine

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You two must be so excited. What a blessing you will bring into this world! Best of Luck! Carrie and Matt White

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Laura & Aaron! I'm so excited for you three :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheeseman family! Such a great idea for the blog... and the pics are sooo cute!! Laura- you glow girl!! Congratulations and I can't wait until the big day! Take care and hope to talk soon!

Erica :)

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone glow girl is the best site for me because when i use glow girl discount codethen i see many cosmetics and all beauty products are available on Discount price.